October 23, 2015

How Is It Already October?!

Well, I started this post on October 3rd, and it's now the 23th...at least I had good intentions!  We've had a much calmer October compared to August and September, but it's still been pretty crazy.  Chance has spent all day and night during the weekends working at the farm getting the new cattle pens and working facility ready for fall cattle.  He's worked harder than I've ever seen him (except maybe when we were preparing for a baby and didn't have floors in our house...) and I'm so proud of everything he's building for our future.  Henry and I have had a lot of time together (which I've enjoyed) but we're ready for things to slow down a little so we can see Daddy and have family time...so pretty much when spring rolls around :(


I've barely taken pictures these past few weeks (except when H and I went to NC) but here are a few random ones from time at home. 

All boy - plays in the dirt every chance he gets

Starting to potty train - look out world!

Sometimes, cowboys do dishes in their hat LOL

  
We love nights when Daddy is home before bedtime!

Enjoying the sunshine while Daddy cooks supper



They're hoping he drops a Cheerio so bad!

Talking to Papa for his birthday :)

Never a dull moment with this kid!

"Hen-y work Mommy, cut trees" 

He had watched Chance trim tree limbs the previous weekend, and found this pipe in the yard.  Next thing I know, he's making a machine noise and acting like he's cutting the limbs on the trees.  It was so funny and I was in awe of this smart little boy and his memory!

Trying to leave in the morning and can't find him - talking through his colors with his paints :)

Lazy Saturday with H

Play doh!

Pile of silage from the farm after more was added

So, he's getting pretty confident at climbing through the fence...talk about giving me a heart attack!

Much needed date night with my handsome husband

Can you find Henry?

Love getting pictures of my boys when I'm out of town for work :)

Oct. 7-12, Henry and went to NC to visit my family.  I'm putting those pictures in a separate post, so stay tuned!



First time being turned around forward facing and loving it!

Somebody missed their daddy!

My Hobby Lobby shopping helper

Last weekend, Henry and I spent a lot of time catching up around the house and enjoying the mild weather while Chance worked at the farm.  Since he's been doing a lot of welding, we try to keep Henry home so he's not exposed to the torch.  It's pretty impossible to tell a toddler not to look at the bright light/flame when all he wants to do is be outside with his daddy.

  
He tells me "Bye Mommy! Hen-y work tractor" - this kid has taken after his daddy...all he does is work!

  

   
Love this little boy more than words and having so much fun being his mommy :)

Henry has started talking so clearly it's crazy!  His personality is shining through more and more each day and we are definitely in for a head-strong handful...hmm, wonder where he gets that from?! It's so hard to believe we're about to celebrate his 2nd birthday...how could time go by so fast?!  



No comments:

Post a Comment