November 16, 2015

Fall in NC

In early October, Henry and I took a trip to Morganton for a long weekend.  It was Carrie & Sam's fall break, so they were able to come home and we had a great time.  Five days went by way too fast, but I somehow managed to take almost 600 pictures with my phone...oops.  Here are way too many of them, but it's always hard to choose when we had such a great time!  Most of the pictures speak for themselves - lots of fun and loves for such a lucky little boy :)

Super early flight out of ICT and we were on an Honor Flight with Veterans!

  
I tried to soak up every minute of our flight time because when we take our next flight at Christmas, he'll have to sit in his own seat :(



  

  
First stop - Nana & Papa's house



  

  





  

  



   





   

   



   











   





   









   

Birthday present from Uncle Kenny & Aunt Donna - belonged to my Uncle Henry



Cousin Fun Day!





   





   






Celebrating Papa's 81st Birthday!











   







   



Enjoying our last day by driving up to the lake and enjoying the mountain view

   





   


   
Headed back to Kansas

   

   


Happy Henry, Happy Daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment