Week 27 went by way too fast and obviously so had week 28 since I'm so late posting this! We had a busy week getting ready for me to be out of town over the weekend, and it was jam packed with laundry, cleaning, cooking, yard/garden work, and packing.
Cauliflower?!
We had our 27 week checkup complete with the dreaded glucose test this week too. I don't know what all of the complaining was about - I didn't think it was bad at all. Except maybe that I drank it in a minute (they give you 5) and felt pretty woozy for a while on Thursday afterwards. It was like a HUGE sugar rush followed by a sugar crash that lasted pretty much the rest of the day. Made for a long day on Thursday, but after some rest, I was good to go!
This has been the baby's most active week, by far, of the entire pregnancy. I have felt more kicks, flips, bunches, etc than ever before and it has been a lot of fun laying in bed at night and watching my belly move! The doctor said the movements won't decrease, but the intensity will because the baby will start to be more crowded in the coming weeks. I'm enjoying all of these dramatic movements while they last and trying to embrace all of the changes happening to my body...as non-glamorous as some of the are :)
This has been the baby's most active week, by far, of the entire pregnancy. I have felt more kicks, flips, bunches, etc than ever before and it has been a lot of fun laying in bed at night and watching my belly move! The doctor said the movements won't decrease, but the intensity will because the baby will start to be more crowded in the coming weeks. I'm enjoying all of these dramatic movements while they last and trying to embrace all of the changes happening to my body...as non-glamorous as some of the are :)
Here are our week 27 pictures - the main way I can tell my belly is growing is by my belly button haha! It just sticks out further and further each week...don't know what I'm going to do when it pokes my shirt out!
With one of my fur babies :)
Belly shot!
I flew home on Friday afternoon for Baby Gregory's first baby shower and it was a wonderful weekend! I'll do a separate post about the shower when I get the pictures from my sister's camera. We were given so many wonderful, thoughtful gifts, and it meant the world to me to spend time with all of the special women in my life. My friend Kim even traveled all the way from Florida and surprised me for my shower - what an awesome friend!!!
This baby is loved so much already, it's crazy to think it will be here in just 2 1/2 months! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment