In short, Week 28 kicked my butt! With traveling the weekend before, and getting to bed late most nights of the week, this mama-to-be has been tired! I ended up taking naps both Saturday and Sunday (which I never do) and am still trying to get caught up on my sleep. I guess the 5-6 hours a night I'm used to getting just isn't going to cut it for the third trimester!
Cabbage - these get funnier and funnier!
This weekend Chance attended a "New Daddy Boot Camp" class that is offered for free through our hospital. I signed him up without his permission (hehe), so I was worried he wouldn't like it, but he LOVED it! Can't stop talking about how excited he is to be a dad and it's been so awesome to hear him talk about all that they learned in the class. It's hard to believe that our little one will be here in less than 3 months, but it helps knows how ready Chance is! Together, we can do anything, right?
Here are a couple of pictures from week 28. I look super tired (I think) but here you go!

Here are a couple of pictures from week 28. I look super tired (I think) but here you go!


No comments:
Post a Comment