March 29, 2015

March Visits to the Farm

I forgot about a ton of pictures I had from June's camera that were taken during the month of March - sometimes I borrow he camera when we're there because I always seem to forget mine.  We had a lot more going on in March that didn't get into my other post.  Here are a bunch of fun pictures from our visits to the farm this month.  Enjoy!


The first set of pictures were taken when Henry stayed with Grammie & Grandpa while Chance and I went to OKC for the weekend.  He had a lot of fun checking cows, feeding the baby calf, visiting with Grandma Barb and riding in the wagon.










The next set of pictures are from the following weekend when we were all there together.  Henry loves to ride on the old John Deere tractor but he can't quite reach the peddles yet. 









Playing with Aunt Hope



Always ready to go and find Grandpa


Feeding the baby calf a bottle





No comments:

Post a Comment