June 25, 2015

Should I Just Hose Him Off?

Two weekends ago, I seriously considered hosing Henry off outside before coming in for supper...he was so dirty!  We have been blessed with a very mild summer so far and Henry has been able to enjoy the sunshine and everything outside quite a bit before the 90's and 100's arrived for the season.  That weekend we spent pretty much all day Saturday outside and most of Sunday...it was a pretty productive weekend too!  Since we would be gone the following weekend to NC, we tried to get a lot done and spend plenty of time with Daddy.  

Our weekend mornings start out with snuggles in bed and watching Mickey Mouse - H's favorite:).  Henry loves to pile in the bed in between us and have his milk and bananas while we watch Mickey...it's the sweet morning routine we've created and we all 3 love it.  He's even started patting our pillows - Daddy's and Mommy's (which he says with "n's" instead of "m's"...it's absolutely precious).


I was determined to get my hostas planted in the flower beds Sam built for me, and Henry had a lot of fun playing outside and getting into everything while I worked.  Sam, Chance and I also worked in the garden quite a bit too - I keep forgetting to take pictures to post!  With all of the rain we've had this year, the weeds and grass are out of control - it's a full time job just to keep them out of the plants.  The positive of that is our plants are (mostly) all doing great and we should having plenty of veggies to share soon!

Taking a break with Brycen (our neighbor)

Hostas all the way from my Nana's yard in NC :)

   
Since Daddy and Sam were riding horses that morning, Henry had to take his turn and ride a little too.

Practicing a little bike riding with Brycen's bike

All of the items from the Pampered Chef party I recently hosted arrived on Friday, so my Saturday evening was spent organizing and getting everyone's stuff sorted.  It'll be fun to deliver them and get to see everyone again:)


Loves for Uncle Sam

This kid - wearing Cinch's cone HaHa!

The rest of our weekend and short week were spent getting ready for our trip to NC and for wheat harvest...it's about to wrap up as I'm writing this post so I'm clearly behind.  Hopefully we'll be visiting this weekend and will get some pictures to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment