Henry had his 18 month checkup on the 6th - he is 20 months old now, but we were a little behind on one of the shots he needed so we had to wait. He was the life of the party at the doctor's office and was just chatting away at anyone he thought would listen. Wonder where he get's that from?!?
He was running circles around the office when I took this picture :)
Loved the book Dr. Lane gave him. He politely said "thank you" and sat down to start reading it
Henry has been at the top of the growth charts for pretty much his entire life. He weighed in at 29lbs (99th percentile) and 35inches long (95th percentile). His head is always lower at around 45-50%-tile which I am OK with. I think he has the cutest little head, but I may be a little bit partial :)
The shots were tough this time and he really cried hard. It was the first time I had taken him straight away to daycare after a doctor's appointment - since we had to reschedule the appointment, I wasn't thinking ahead when I decided on the time and chose poorly:( He did fine and our new daycare handled his fussiness just fine. No more shots until his pre-kindergarten checkup thank goodness!
We are lucky to have a healthy and happy little boy who is doing so fantastic developmentally. We thank God every day for such a blessing :)
No comments:
Post a Comment