February 6, 2016

The Next Chapter

Since we've announced our news via Facebook, but not officially on our blog, I figured I should include it here as well.  We're going to be a family of four this summer!


It's been a crazy ride filled with lots of emotions, especially for me.  How can I mother another child and be fair to Henry?  How will I ever love another child like I love him?  Are we doing the right thing?  It's funny how it's all exciting until it's a reality haha!  

I know we'll figure it out and we'll have fun no matter what...that's what it's all about right?  We're at 20 weeks now, so already halfway there.  It was a rough start for me and I've just started feeling better and weaning myself off of the morning sickness medicine the past couple of weeks.  It's amazing how much more exhausting it is to be pregnant when you have another child (especially a full-blast toddler) on your hands!  

Now the decisions are upon us about moving H out of his crib and into a big boy bed in a different room down the hall...rearranging our bedroom again to make room for a baby bed...and the list goes on. Not to mention, we're wanting to get our basement remodeled to make room for guests and a family room so the projects just never end.  

Adding another baby isn't going to be easy, but having kids isn't supposed to be.  It's the hardest and most rewarding part of our lives and I can't wait to be a mommy again :)




No comments:

Post a Comment