It's hard to believe we're already 18 weeks into this new journey! It seems to be going by faster now that I'm not so sick and have stopped counting the minutes of every day until I could go back to bed haha!
"Sweet potato"
We've been reading that the baby can hear a lot of the noises going on around us, so Chance tries to make sure and talk to my belly at night before bed. At first, he was making funny, awkward noises because he didn't know what else to say, but we decided that just the two of us talking to each other would be enough for the baby to hear him :) We're also hoping the baby is getting used to the dogs barking, especially Gus. We definitely don't want them disturbing the baby once it's born, so
This week, we take our 3rd flying adventure since I've been pregnant, which we've been told are always high risk because of the risk of blood clots. We're going back to NC for the weekend to celebrate my sister's high school graduation. Chance has become the "walking police" when we fly, and makes me get up and move around every hour or so and I'm sure this trip will be no different. It's scary for something I'm so used to doing to now be dangerous...but that includes several things at this point so I'm gradually getting used to it.
18 weeks - a little blurry
Now we're a mango...this app on my phone needs to make up it's mind!



No comments:
Post a Comment