June 17, 2013

Baby Gregory - 19 Weeks

I'm a little behind with my 19 week post (since I'm 20 weeks today) but we've had quite the week!  I'll be posting more about all of our activities since week 18 (Carrie's high school graduation, a trip home to NC, Samuel coming back to KS with us, and more!)...but for now, a quick look at Baby Gregory at 19 weeks.

We've made it to a mango this week!

End of a long day...and I look completely exhausted, but here's the belly!


Another reason it's been a long week...the heat wave came in and it was staggering!


I really started feeling like my belly is growing by the day this week - lots of stretching feelings and increased tightness in my hips.  I could feel the baby moving around a lot more this week and have started to become less paranoid about feeling him or her moving around.  

This week I was able to have a massage for the first time since becoming pregnant, and it was the best thing EVER!  My massage therapist is amazing with pregnant clients - I happened to be her 4th pregnancy massage of the day, so she definitely knows what she's doing.  I felt like a new person and have found new ways to help my back deal with the stresses of pregnancy.  Now, if I could just find the time and energy to use the workout DVD's I bought...I'm sure the yoga and pilates will help too.

More info to come soon, plus Baby Gregory at 20 weeks!  Check back in a day or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment