May 28, 2015

Uncle Sam is Here!

We've had an exciting couple of weeks at our house, most importantly because my brother Sam is here for the summer!  It's been so much fun having him here and Henry has loved it, even though he hasn't quite mastered how to say his name yet :)

Sam flew in on a Thursday night, so Chance went to pick him up at the airport while I cleaned the guest room like a maniac.  Why is it that our guest rooms become dumping places for junk around the house?! Operation "Get Organized" is starting ASAP!  

I forgot to take books on our drive to the farm one day...guess a suture brochure will have to do!

Waiting on Uncle Sam to get here!

  
Yay! He's here!!  Notice H's shirt :)

We finally had our blinds installed on the main floor windows...what a difference it has made!  

Asked me to color so we did...for about 3 minutes:)

On Saturday the 15th, several of our Youth Group kids graduated from high school, so we headed out in the storms to celebrate with them.  Henry loves all of the kids from our church and has a great time hamming it up with everyone.  I think we have a few great potential babysitters for the summer!

Congrats Jordan!! 

Henry's mouth was full of Oreo's :)

Henry playing with Peyton...he LOVES her and we will definitely have her come sit for us this summer!!

Jenny showing Henry the fish tank

Congrats Katy!!!

Chance headed down to the farm on Sunday, so Sam, Henry and I had the day to hang out together.  It makes my heart happy how much Henry enjoys hanging out with Sam and I know it'll only get better as the summer goes on.



Loves to pet the "neighs"



Morning snuggles

Plays lots of ball with Uncle Sam...but he has to be the one who holds the ball:)




No comments:

Post a Comment