Chance won an all-expense paid trip to San Francisco through his work, which included two entire days at the US Open! Not only was I so proud of him, but it just goes to show how hard he works and I'm glad he was rewarded in such a fun way:)
I didn't go with him because we had a couple of scheduling conflicts - the trip happened to be the same weekend my family was coming out from NC, and the weekend our Youth Group kids had their Lock-In. Plus, I told him he should probably take someone who would enjoy two whole days of golf (which isn't me)...so he took his soon to be brother-in-law Tyler.
They had a blast! Their trip was from Thursday through Monday and they were able to do quite a bit of sightseeing while they were there. These are all of the pictures from his phone that I downloaded onto the blog, but I'm not 100% sure what everything is. I would like to have Chance put captions with them, but since it's taken me a month to get this post done, you're just gonna have to use your imaginations because it's probably not happening!
A few facts I know about their trip:
1. They stayed in a hotel right near Pier 39
2. They went to Alcatraz
3. They ate in Chinatown
4. You can't have phones inside of the golf course (the pics below are not Chance's ha!) so there aren't pictures of the tournament
Ok, I think that's about all...Enjoy!
P.S. These are totally "guy" pictures, with 99% of them being scenery lol - but there are a few of Chance scattered throughout.
No comments:
Post a Comment