This week it seems like my belly has grown a ton! For some reason, more people have said "whoa, you're really showing now", or "gosh, you've just popped right out" haha! At least people know I'm pregnant, and that I didn't just eat too much for lunch!
My family is still here and they've been busting their butts on our house. I'll try to post on all of the remodeling as soon as I can get the pictures loaded so everyone can see the progress. It's amazing how much my mom and sister can get done in this house in a matter of days!
Our whole house is now painted....our storage rooms are cleaned out and organized, our furniture is in a storage trailer and our hardwood floors are going down!!! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I just can't wait to be done! Ok, on to Baby Gregory pics :)
Ear of corn!

Since the weather has been so hot during the day, we've all enjoyed the evenings once the sun goes down by laying in the cool grass together. The dogs love all of the attention, and it's been nice to enjoy our beautiful yard that Chance works so hard on.
Lounging around after supper
Today, my mom and sister treated me to a girls' day full of shopping, lunch and baby goodies! We started our baby registry - which can be described in one word - overwhelming! I'm just hoping I can figure out what all I need before this baby gets here! We had such a fun day, and my mom even bought me some cute maternity clothes as an early birthday present :) Can't wait to feel normal without the rubberbands/hairties on my pants for a change!
The family will be leaving later this week and it will be sad to have such a quiet house. I guess it will give us time to get settled in before I start nesting...which everyone tells me is coming soon!
The baby has been doing somersaults more and more and it is great to feel him or her moving around so much. It makes it so much more real, and I'm already experiencing the "ok, I'm awake..." feeling when the baby starts kicking and moving before I'm ready to get up. I guess it's all preparing me for my life being run by the little one's needs for a while.
We have our 24 week checkup on Wednesday, and as always, it'll be comforting to hear the baby's heartbeat and know that everything is still going well. I seem to worry so much in between appointments, just thinking of every little thing that could go wrong, but we continue to pray that God will bless us with a healthy baby :)



No comments:
Post a Comment