My mom came to visit for her Easter break and we had a wonderful week. She's only been gone since Thursday and I think I've called her at least 5 times each day...I might just miss her a little bit.
My mom has decided she wants Henry to call her Ama - it's Taiwanese for Grandmother, and is pronounced "a-may". We are calling my dad Pop or Pop-Pop, but if Henry wants to call him something else, he wouldn't mind. My mom picked Pop since he wouldn't pick something for himself haha!
A couple of the days that mama was here I had to work, so her and Henry got to spend some alone time together. The other days, we tried to soak up every moment together and it was truly a special week. Here's a run-down of our time together!
The night she was flying in - someone didn't want to go to sleep. Maybe he knew she was coming!
Picking out flowers at the greenhouse for Easter
Bedtime stories
Some fun playtime with Ama
I already posted some of these pictures from Easter Sunday, but I wanted to have them here too so they're all together. Here are a few of Henry and Ama in his Easter outfit that she bought him.
Henry LOVES bathtime!
He was being fussy, so she just carried him around while she cleaned!
Loves his food!
Bathtime - my dad is on the iPad
Getting him ready for bed on her last night here
One last picture before heading to the airport. Thankful for the timer on the camera!
Only 7 more weeks until we see her again!








No comments:
Post a Comment