This past weekend was bitterly cold and complete with our first snow of the year! The weather took such a cold turn over the past week and a half that it was a shock! Highs in the 20's and lows in the single digits were a little too much for this girl so early in the winter...can we say long winter?!? Thank goodness it's warmed up the past two days and we aren't supposed to have such cold weather anytime in the next week or so. I need some time to find all of our winter gear...I've hidden things from myself since last winter!
Here are a few random pictures from our weekend before the snow...
Silly boy helping with dishes
Before bathtime...running around naked :)
Didn't have time to put the grills away and clean up the patio before our first snow
Since we knew snow was in the forecast, Chance went on Friday night after supper and bought Henry a pair of ski bibs and a new toboggan. He did a great job! It was in the teens on Sunday so we only went outside for about 10 minutes...pretty much long enough to get some cute pictures and head back in. Chance was deer hunting so I knew I had to take pictures for him. I'm pretty sure it took me longer to get H and myself dressed than we stayed outside haha!
Ready to head outside
Not so sure what to think of this white stuff
Fell down and wouldn't get back up...I think he had too many clothes on!
Wild dogs after being cooped up for days
Guard dogs
Gus was upset he had to stay outside
All we have left to buy are snow boots and we are ready for winter! Hopefully we won't have to deal with any more of the white stuff before the holidays...fingers crossed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment