November 2, 2014

October 12-21 - Getting Caught Up (again)

I forgot to post this from a couple of weeks ago - things have been busy but fun around our house as Henry and I traveled to NC last weekend and we've been preparing for Halloween and Henry's 1st birthday.  I'm working on posts from all of those events, so stay tuned!

Here are a couple of pictures from Sunday the 12th when my friend Nicole and I did a girls program for the youth group. The title of the program was "Beautifully Designed by God" and we spent the night learning that they are always beautiful in God's eyes.  It was a lot of fun and we had a great turn out! I was super nervous about the program, but God helped me figure out how to reach the girls and be impactful like he always does :)

Pampering each other and having so much fun!

The McCurdy boys and H

Getting H's diaper on after his bath continues to be the most difficult part of the day...
it's sometimes not worth the fight...

Feeding Gus his supper - it's hilarious until I realize he's fed him all of his meat...:/

A picture Chance sent me when I was out of town for work one night

Daddy's little shadow

Loves sharing his food...especially with daddy

On Friday night, we went to the Buhler High School football game to support some of our Youth Group kids and friends from our church.   Ms. Emma came with us and we had a fun night!  Henry was so sleepy and the 1st half of the game seemed to take forever, but when halftime rolled around, he was mesmerized by the band.






Fun Saturday with H

The picture above is my new inspiration for Henry's room. I'm finally decorating it like a boy lives in it!  It was gender neutral since we didn't know if he was a boy or a girl, and I finally found something I liked enough to motivate me to redo it.  Decorating and crafts are not my forte so I tend to just avoid decorating...I know, not a good excuse.  Stay tuned for pictures of the new look in his room!

Always something to laugh about when Henry's around


Gramie & Grandpa came for a visit on Sunday afternoon

Being silly with Daddy

Henry is so much fun!  He is waving like crazy and is starting to laugh at himself...it's hilarious!  His walking skills get better every day - feels like he'll be running in no time.   He jabbers constantly and is starting to make a lot of new noises.  Just loving every minute with this sweet angel and soaking up every special thing he does and "says".



No comments:

Post a Comment